Sunday, September 7, 2014

Introduction

I am from the Thumb of Michigan and grew up in a small farming community where everybody knew everybody. I have always been interested in aviation ever since I was like 5 years of age and I lived under an MOA and when I heard the military flying around my house I would always try to find them and I always thought it would be cool to fly around to where ever you wanted to go. And with living under that MOA it is what else made me think about flying for the military. And when I was like 8 or 9 I went to an air show at Selfridge ANG Base and seeing all those cool aircraft is what made me make up my mind that I wanted to fly for a living and I have always thought about flying for the military.

As of right now I am thinking about joining the military after I graduate, but for the mostly I am usually undecided about what I want to do, because I will see something that I think is really cool like the Red Bull Air Races or seeing pilots doing some cool aerobatic maneuvers and I am always like I should do that instead, but for the most part I usually go back to setting my goals on joining the military. So I think that is probably where I will end up going. But I want to fly helicopters so I am thinking if I can get the military to pay for me learning to fly helicopters than that would be better than me paying for the lessons. And if I do go the military route then after I get out I am thinking that I would want to fly the EMS helicopters.

There are so many different avenues in the aviation world that I there are a lot of topics that you can talk about. And I always like to learn about different topics in the field. But there is usually on a couple of topics that I like to really learn about and the first one is the military, because I have always been interested in the military. The other topic is issues that are being addressed by the FAA, because I like to stay informed in what our government is doing so I know how the rules that they are making are going to affect me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment